Thursday 7 November 2013

WHEN AN ANGEL APPEARED TO ME


+WHEN AN ANGEL APPEARED TO ME!!!   

Hebrews 1:14

New International Version (NIV)
14 Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?


I had lived a life of seeking good works and to my best i kept off all ways that deemed not right in my eyes. I hated those I perceived as doing "evil things"  so to say!! But Deep inside me I was totally empty. I thought I knew and loved God but I only deceived myself. I looked humble, harmless and the devil would wish me be like that forever. Many of us don't know that good works outside of GOD is ungodly and does not profit. Its living in denial, darkness, self torture and ignorance of the highest degree.


Ephesians 2:8-9

English Standard Version (ESV)

8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

The angelic visit- True story.

I had just finished my O-level. An angel appeared to me in a dream. He was dressed in white gold glittering with light coming out from all over his body, very bright shining from head to foot but soft to look. He had wings and body form of human being but very beautiful. He held my hand and asked me in my native language..(Kikuyu languge, Central region Kenya) like five times: ARE YOU READY TO LIVE FOREVER???. I was tongue tied. I thought I had lived a good life. Good deeds and hating every evil. Immediately He left I awoke Like I was never asleep...just like switching off sleep. Later I gave my life to JESUS. GOD is real and its only fools who claim that there's no GOD!!! this question still rings in my mind to date. ARE YOU READY TO LIVE FOREVER?? ARE YOU READY TO LIVE FOREVER?? ARE YOU READY TO LIVE FOREVER?? ARE YOU READY TO LIVE FOREVER?? Every day my prayer to GOD is to purify/sanctify me through and through.

I have also shared this story at: 

click here


:http://healing.about.com/u/ua/angels/angel-encounters.04.htm




+254722693343.......Ngugi Thiong'o



                        

1 comment:

Ndina murata utahana aria angi

Ndina murata utahana aria angi Ndi na murata utahana aria angi Nake niajui riria itamui Niahete kindu kiega kigoro N...